News & Tips from an ITIN Acceptance Agent

Certified Passport Copy for ITIN

Do you require a certified passport copy for ITIN purposes? A Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) can assist. Just Breve are part of the ITIN Acceptance Agent Program. As a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA), we are authorised by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to assist alien individuals and other foreign persons with obtaining ITINs from the IRS by validating the person’s foreign status and identity.

We assist in completing all W-7 paperwork to ensure the application is thorough. We provide a certificate of accuracy to show your passport has been verified. We also assist in ensuring all supporting documentation is correct. Oh and we courier all documents for you to the ITIN office. All for a flat fixed fee if you are in London. If outside, there are additional travel costs.

We VISIT YOU - we know travelling into London takes time, let us make it easier. We visit you at home, work or a mutually convenient location. Paperwork ready in hand for you to sign, verify your passport and ask any further questions you may have. We also courier all items to the ITIN Office for you.

Just in London for the day or a few hours? Business trip to London? We've met clients near Heathrow and at their hotels to make obtaining an ITIN number easy and stress free.

CAAs are available in many countries but not always local to the client. We're based near Heathrow and can meet anywhere in London, the surrounding areas, all of the United Kingdom and anywhere in the world if it suits you.

Do I need an ITIN?

Please refer to our blog post "ITIN Number Application" for further information.

Contact Us:

T - 0208 144 4632

Don't live in the U.K? No problem, we can assist by phone, email and Skype. Please feel free to get in touch.

#CertifiedAcceptanceAgent #CertifyUKPassport

We Visit You:


West & Central London
Heathrow | Greater London

We also serve the rest of the United Kingdom (UK) & International (subject to travel costs) including:

Call Just Breve:

T: 0208 1444 632

M: 07725 587696

Our Address: 

The Bower, Ground Floor, Four Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Hayes, Middlesex, UB11 1AF, UK  (by appointment)

  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook - White Circle

We Accept

American Express
China Union Pay
Diners Club
V pay


Visa Electron

Apple Pay

Android Pay

We accept payment in:

GBP, USD and Euro

SKYPE Video calls:


If you are based at a distance or cannot visit us at the office, Skype video calls are available.

Per our license requirements, your ID documents will need to be mailed in before the call. These will be returned securely.

Privacy Policy

Cookie Policy

We are United Kingdom Acceptance Agents. View us on »

© Just Breve™ (All Rights Reserved)