top of page
Woman Typing

Frequently Asked Questions

Read FAQs about ITIN Applications, Certified Copy of Passports, and other Certified Acceptance Agent Services



We are Certified Acceptance Agents in London (as well as Enrolled Agents) helping people all over the world get their ITIN number, EIN number, and other IRS tax forms completed. We can help with Form W-7 (ITIN application), Form SS-4 (EIN application), Form 8233, W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, 1040NR, 8288-B and more. 
We find that many people have lots of questions on how to apply for an ITIN or EIN. We make the whole process easy. WE can visit YOU or if at a distance we can hold a VIDEO call.
We make certified copies of your passport so it stays with you during the application process. We also help you fill out forms and prepare all paperwork to submit to the IRS, avoiding delays and rejections. In fact, we have a 100% success rate with getting our clients their ITIN numbers and US tax refunds.
So Just Breve, and relax and let us help streamline the ITIN application or EIN application process. And don't forget those tax returns! We can assist you in obtaining a refund of US taxes where 30% tax has been withheld on your income from the USA.

What Our Clients Say

City Traffic

Joban S

First class service with a smile. Very efficient and communication skills were top drawer.
bottom of page