News & Tips from an ITIN Acceptance Agent

ITIN needed for a US Property

Have you recently purchased a US property?

There are various reasons you may require an ITIN. These include:

  1. The bank that issued the mortgage needs an ITIN to report annually the mortgage interest paid on a Form 1098.

  2. The management agent needs an ITIN to report annually the rental income they have paid you on a Form 1099.

  3. You have sold the US property and the attorney or CPA dealing with the sale paperwork needs an ITIN to report the correct FIRPTA third party withholding to the IRS relating to the sale. This applies for all dispositions by a foreign person of United States real property interests.

  4. You need to file a tax return and need an ITIN to report your profit or loss for the year.

All of the above reasons allow you to obtain an ITIN on completion of the Form W-7 paperwork and certified identity and foreign status documents.

Do I need an ITIN?

Please refer to our blog post "ITIN Number Application" for further information.

A Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) can assist you in obtaining the correct TIN.

Just Breve are part of the ITIN Acceptance Agent Program. As a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA), we are authorised by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to assist alien individuals and other foreign persons with obtaining ITINs from the IRS by validating the person’s foreign status and identity.

I think I need an ITIN: Please visit here

Contact Us:

Don't live in the U.K? No problem, we can assist by phone, email and Skype. Please feel free to get in touch.

#USProperty #USmortgageITIN #SoldUSpropertyITIN

We Visit You:


West & Central London
Heathrow | Greater London

We also serve the rest of the United Kingdom (UK) & International (subject to travel costs) including:

Call Just Breve:

T: 0208 1444 632

M: 07725 587696

Our Address: 

The Bower, Ground Floor, Four Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Hayes, Middlesex, UB11 1AF, UK  (by appointment)

  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook - White Circle

We Accept

American Express
China Union Pay
Diners Club
V pay


Visa Electron

Apple Pay

Android Pay

We accept payment in:

GBP, USD and Euro

SKYPE Video calls:


If you are based at a distance or cannot visit us at the office, Skype video calls are available.

Per our license requirements, your ID documents will need to be mailed in before the call. These will be returned securely.

Privacy Policy

Cookie Policy

We are United Kingdom Acceptance Agents. View us on »

© Just Breve™ (All Rights Reserved)