US ITIN Acceptance Agent
Just Breve are a US ITIN Acceptance Agent based in London, United Kingdom. We have a license with the US IRS to assist individuals with obtaining a US Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN). The process enables us to not only prepare Form W-7 applications, but also certify the relevant passport or ID document so you do not have to mail the originals to the IRS ITIN unit in Austin, Texas. The IRS no longer accepts notarized documents.
What we do to help:
- Advise if you are eligible for an ITIN (not everyone is)
- Assist and prepare in full Form W-7 Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Certify your passport or ID document and sign Form W-7(COA) - this is attached to the application in lieu of your original passport
- Ensure all supporting documents are correct and assist with obtaining them if necessary from your US agents. We do not mail any application off until we have received the applicable documents required for submission
- All applications are then mailed or couriered (additional cost) to the ITIN unit for processing (time frame for receipt of the ITIN is 7 to 11 weeks for international applicants)
- We have the ability to expediate obtaining the number by verbal telephone confirmation with the ITIN unit. We can call after 4 to 6 weeks and any paperwork will follow 3 weeks later
- All ITIN notices are also received by us and kept on file.
ITIN rejections - we deal regularly with clients who have tried and failed to obtain an ITIN successfully. If you have received an ITIN rejection notice, please get in touch as we can assist and advise accordingly.
N.B. Where you are renewing a number, supporting documents are not required.
What do your clients say about you?
We always love feedback. Our testimonials page contains reviews from all prior clients who have wanted to leave a comment to pass on to others wanting to use our service.
Just Breve is a Certifying Acceptance agent and can assist with all 1040NR tax return filing requirements and ITIN applications. We help applicants on a daily basis for both new ITIN applications and for ITIN renewals. We charge fixed fees (including up to 2 hours travel time to you).
You also have the choice of visiting us at our office near Heathrow airport (J4b off the M4).
Get in touch today and we will happily assist and answer your questions:
Phone: 0208 1444632