top of page


News & Tips from an ITIN Acceptance Agent

ITIN for Nursing exams

ITIN for Nursing exams

I need an ITIN for Nursing exams

We get numerous calls from non residents trying to obtain an ITIN for a US nursing course, nursing RN license or a nurse practitioner application. Unfortunately, ITINs for this purpose are not allowed.

ITINs are issued for tax filing and tax reporting purposes only. If the applicant does not have US source income, a US mortgage or a US business or are not filing a Federal tax return, they will not be eligible for an ITIN. All ITIN applications require supporting evidence, otherwise the application is rejected. This is either a US tax return (1040 or 1040NR) or specific documentation, relating to the exception type.

The rules are strict and only certain exceptions to filing a US tax return exist. We can assist with any questions you may have on the matter. 

Have questions? Who can help?

We can! Just Breve is a US tax form specialist based in West London, United Kingdom. We assist individuals and businesses regularly with W-7 ITIN applications.

Get in touch today and we will happily assist and answer your questions. There is no charge for a call or email:


Phone: 0208 1444632


bottom of page